Sometimes ago, I found a book of kirigami in daiso. Kirigami is a Japanese paper cutting art but of course, the book is nothing complicated. It has some beginner type of projects, printed on the beautiful papers, and all you have to do is 'just' cut it. Still, it's only 2 SGD, and I can spend quite sometimes
making all that shaped, so I count that as a good buy =)
Cutting the papers is not as easy as it looks. Some of the part that I have to cut has tricky shapes or quite small or both. The book suggest using a certain type of cutter. I don't have it, unfortunately, but I do have it's sibling which I used for scrapbooking =)
Yet, it's also not as difficult as it seems. I think I should be able to make it neater, but I don't think my results are that bad either =)


No comments:
Post a Comment