Still on the scrapbooking, although now I am back to digital for a bit...
Some days, I love those kits with plenty of hand-drawn elements and some days, I love those with plenty of photographed elements. But currently, I am in love with those which has plenty of paper and less elements.
Sound strange, maybe, but I am in the mood of trying my hand on the templates and overlays and masks and edgers that I have bought and left in my hard disk for quite some times...
It's a bit tricky, admittedly, because I have to be able to adjust some settings in photoshop, but I do love the end result...
Now, a bit of quick dictionary, if digital scrapbooking is not your thing. With template and overlay, you can add texture or pattern to your paper. Mask is used to blend or add decoration to your photo or to frame it. Edger can be thought of as a digital version of border puncher.
I also have some awesome glitters that I bought some times ago. And better yet, unlike real glitter, digital glitter won't cause a mess =p
Back to digital, my current favorites are lace (and doilies) and embossed patterns. I would have post some of my results here, but I am too busy currently. I used papers, layouts and elements from different designers, and they all have their own TOU. So maybe later, when I have time to make sure that posting them here won't make me accidentally break a TOU and all designers are credited properly.
In paper scrapbooking, I have came to realize a thing: a bottle of glitter will last you forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment