Kind of neglecting my store lately...So busy...=( hopefully, soon I will have more time to make new items. I am already having some new designs in mind.
One of them is this crazy lace agate bracelet. I got some nice agate stones and they will looks nice with Swarovski pearls (yes, I know, pearls again, but I am in love with them). The other one is probably a mix of serpentine and Swarovski pearls. And the last one is herringbone pearls.
Herringbone pearls are unique on how they were drilled. The holes, unlike in usual pearls, are not straight, but making an L shape. So, when made into jewelry, the pearl will looks like leaves out of a branch.
I also plan to make pendant and earrings for my Blue Sky bracelet. I have to admit, it is one of my favorite. There is this crazy story about why I decided to put lapis lazuli and pearl together.
One of my favorite game when I was younger was Legend of Mana. If you play it, you will remember that there was this jewel people. One of this jewel people was Elazul, a lapis lazuli, who was searching for his girlfriend, pearl. So when I got both lapis lazuli and pearl, I though, I want to see whether they look good together =p
At first my nick name for that one was "My bracelet for going to museum", lol. I love going to museum, and the colours somehow reminded me of ancient artefacts...Like some lost civilization or some old jewel...nice, understated, but old...
Okay, probably it's just my brain...=p
No comments:
Post a Comment